On this Yosemite Full Day Tour
, you get to experience Yosemite National Park and the majestic Giant Sequoia Trees.
We maximize our time in Yosemite National Park by starting early and traveling in a smaller group, and still the tour spends more time inside the park (at least 5 hours) than any other Yosemite tour available. In the Yosemite part of our tour we generally stop to see El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite Falls, Inspiration Point (also known as Tunnel View) and Yosemite Village. Unlike most other tours, we also drive to a higher altitude and a less traveled part of Yosemite National Park. Here you'll get the chance to hike in the evergreen forest to see a grove of Giant Sequoia trees.
During the winter months warm clothes, espcially shoes or boots with rubber soles are highly recommended. We will always do what we can do make the trip enjoyable, but safety is our first priority, so the route and itunerary may be changed due to snow depth, road conditions, construction projects and detours. The Giant Sequoias hike is dependent on snow level and trail conditions from October to May,
14 hoursImportant information:
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the Fisherman's Wharf or Downtown area. After your booking is completed and within 48 hours, you will receive you voucher/e-ticket with your pick-up time printed on it. Pick-up is between 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM.
- Are you not staying at a hotel near Fisherman's Wharf and Downtown San Francisco, you are asked to show up at our agent's office on Harrison Street in San Francisco at the tour start at 7:30 AM. This we will confirm witin 48 hours when we send your voucher/e-ticket to your e-mail.
- Park entrance fees included in the price.
- Children's tickets are available for children age 11 and under.
- The Yosemite Full Day Tour is operated in English.
- Audio tours available in: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese and Mandarin.
- If you choose to book audio tour tickets you must bring a $20 security deposit per audio set on the day of tour. Customer will receive the money back at the end of the day when returning the audio tour.