100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Yosemite Full Day Tourat Yosemite Full Day Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - sun, 29 mar 2020
From £ 161
2. Woods & Wine Deluxe Tourat Woods & Wine Deluxe Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 118
3. Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tourat Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sat, 24 feb 2018
From £ 49
4. San Francisco Night Tourat San Francisco Night Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 30
5. Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + Alcatrazat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + Alcatraz, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 81
6. San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tourat San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 47
7. Half Day Wine Country Tourat Half Day Wine Country Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 73
8. Full Day Wine Country Tourat Full Day Wine Country Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 90
9. Streets of San Francisco Bike Tourat Streets of San Francisco Bike Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From £ 76
10. California Sunset Bike Tourat California Sunset Bike Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From £ 47
Monterey & Carmel Full Day Tour
The tour starts by heading south on the famous Pacific Coast Highway, California Highway 1. We start on Monterey’s famous Cannery Row for a chance to stroll among the shops and grab a fresh seafood lunch. The tour will follow the coast through the beautiful little town of Pacific Grove on the way to the 17 Mile Drive. This famous road winds its way between magnificent homes and the spectacular coastline, between the greens and tees of world famous golf courses and among the last remaining forest of a rare species of the Monterey Cypress. We'll visit Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey. Here you will have time to also visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
The drive finishes up at the Pebble Beach Village. Upon arrival in the enchanted town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, you are free to explore the boutique shops on Ocean Avenue or take a walk on the white sandy beach. If there is time and interest, we can visit the historic Carmel Mission. This tour also has optional short stops in Half Moon Bay or Santa Cruz. We head back through Silicon Valley, the high tech capital of the world, before returning to San Francisco.
The tour's highlights includes:
- Pacific Coastal Highway 1*
- Santa Cruz - Beach and surfing town*
- Monterey - Historic Town Center, Cannery Row, world famous Monetery Bay Aquarium, Fisherman's Wharf
- 17 Mile Drive** - Lone Cypress and Pebble Beach Golf Course
- Carmel-by-the-sea - Shop and restaurants
- Silicon Valley - the high tech capital of the world
* Road conditions permitting
** Closed during pro golf tournaments and the Concurs d'Elegance
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to be redeemed at City Sightseeing at 2800 Leavenworth Street (between Beach Street & Jefferson Street) where your tour starts.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up guests staying in hotels near the Fisherman's Wharf or Downtown area. After your booking is completed and within 48 hours, you will receive you voucher/e-ticket with your pick-up time printed on it.
- Children's tickets are available for children between 5-11 years old. Children under 5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that a minimum of 6 people are required to operate this tour.
- Please note that the tour route and some of the stop may vary due to the weather and traffic conditions.