100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. California Sunset Bike Tourat California Sunset Bike Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - th, 31 oct 2019
From £ 46
2. Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Tourat Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 46
3. Monterey & Carmel Full Day Tourat Monterey & Carmel Full Day Tour, wed, 29 jan 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 83
4. Half Day Wine Country Tourat Half Day Wine Country Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 72
5. Full Day Wine Country Tourat Full Day Wine Country Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 88
6. Streets of San Francisco Bike Tourat Streets of San Francisco Bike Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - th, 31 oct 2019
From £ 74
7. Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tourat Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sat, 24 feb 2018
From £ 48
8. San Francisco Night Tourat San Francisco Night Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sun, 31 mar 2019
From £ 30
9. Woods & Wine Deluxe Tourat Woods & Wine Deluxe Tour, wed, 29 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 116
10. Yosemite Full Day Tourat Yosemite Full Day Tour, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 29 mar 2020
From £ 158
San Francisco Segway Tours
To see and hear about San Francisco from a segway is not only fun but you will learn a lot too! Book our popular 'Wharf & Waterfront Segway Tour' 'Golden Gate Park Segway Tour' or our 'San Francisco Night Tour'.
The Wharf & Waterfront Segway Tour:
The Segway Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 40-minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Tours are limited to ten riders per tour guide. Each guest will be issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
Some of the highlights on the tour are: Cable Car turn-around, historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier, spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands and the picturesque fishing harbors.
The Golden Gate Park Segway Tour:
A combination of designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the Park. After a 40 minute training on how to safely operate the Segway, you'll explore the sights of Golden Gate Park for two hours. Explore 8 miles of the Eastern part of the park which covers both famous landmarks and hidden and less explored areas. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest will be issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour.
Some of the highlights on the tour are: The California Academy of Sciences, The Historic Carousel & The Lawn Bowling Courts, The National Aids Memorial, Lily Pond, Fern Grotto and the Storybook Cross.
The Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway Tour:
The Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway tour is for guests who already know how to ride a Segway and want to explore the park without having to complete our full Segway training. Less training time equals more riding time!
You will explore even more of this 1000+ acre park on this 2 and a half hours tour.
All Advanced Tour guests must have prior (2 hours minimum) tour riding experience within the past year on the i2 Segway with lean steer technology.
The advanced Segway Night Tour:
Explore San Francisco by Night on this unique and fun-filled tour. Explore Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown and the Waterfront. After a 40-minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will glide through lively neighborhoods for a total of two hours. Each guest will be issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
Explore these San Francisco neighborhoods: North Beach, Little Italy, Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf & Waterfront.
- Your booking is on request, so it can take up to 48 hours before we can confirm your booking. If confirmed you must print out your voucher/e-ticket we send to your e-mail address and bring it with you to be redeemed at the tour start
- The tour is in English!
- Riders must be 12 years or older.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Riders must weigh between 100lbs(45kg) and 250lbs(113kg).
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for guests that are ages 70 years and older.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver before starting the tour.
The tours starts at different times over the year. Please choose a date in the calendar, and you will see which tours we offer this date and at what time